babybay Maxi Advance co-sleeper, white varnished with lying area made of Cembra pine
- babybay® is TÜV/GS-tested and fulfills the DIN EN 1130-1 for cribs. Our paints meet the European safety standard DIN EN 71 part 3 and are pollutant tested. We exclusively use natural beech wood from environmentally sustainable European forests.
- With its unique patented, height adjustment, the babybay can be exactly adjusted to the parental bed - securely and without any gap.
- Cembra pine wood is proved to have a positive effect on the sleeping comfort and supports relaxation. The soothing scent of the lying area develops throughout the whole room so that you and your baby can experience heavenly nights.
- A little bit of our babybay® Maxi, a little bit of our babybay® Trend – the flat bars of the babybay® Advance ensure a modern design, while the focus is still on the special function of our babybays.
- babybay® has received several awards from leading children's magazines. Midwives also recommend babybay as an ideal baby bed
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock. Delivery time up to 6 weeks possible.
- Order number: 169222